IFCC tarafından 6 Nisan 2021 tarihinde düzenlenen "Application of laboratory techniques in the diagnosis of Infectious Diseases" başlıklı ücretsiz webinar için ayrıntılı bilgi aşağıda verilmektedir.
Dr. Doğan Yücel
Yönetim Kurulu adına
TO: IFCC National Society Representatives and Presidents
IFCC Affiliate Society Representatives and Presidents
Next IFCC webinar on
“Application of laboratory techniques in the diagnosis of Infectious Diseases”
will be held on April 6, 2021
The webinar will last 90 minutes
Simultaneous translation will be available in Chinese
Time Zones: Live presentations starting at 7:30 PM Beijing Time; 7:30 AM Eastern Time US; 1:30 PM European Time
Important: Please ensure that you carefully determine the time that the presentation will start in your global time zone.
To calculate this, you can use the time zone converter tool at: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.
Infectious diseases are one of the most intimidating threats, responsible for an immense burden of disabilities and deaths. Identification of pathogens through rapid, specific, sensitive, and cost-effective diagnostic tools is key for the successful therapeutic interventions. This webinar will be focus on recent laboratory techniques including metagenomic next‐generation sequencing (mNGS) and digital PCR in the diagnosis of infectious diseases. The webinar will contain three presentations of 20 min per speaker plus 20 min panel discussion.
- Talk 1: Digital Nucleic Acids Amplification Testing of Infectious Diseases Based on Droplet Array Production Via Cross-Interface Oscillation
Speaker: Prof. Wenbin Du
- Talk 2: Metagenomic next-generation sequencing in clinical microbiology: utility and challenge
Speaker: Prof. Hui Wang
- Talk 3: How to improve the impact of up-to-date microbiological tests on patient management: a clinician's perspective
Speaker: Prof. Jing Zhang
- Chairperson: Prof. Cheng-Bin Wang (President of Chinese Society of Laboratory Medicine - CSLM)
- Simultaneous translation will be available in Chinese
- Recorded webinar: available on demand
- Certificate of Participation: available for all registrants
- The attached invitation can be shared for easier registration.
We kindly invite you to register and participate in this event, and distribute the attached invitation to your society members and colleagues who may be interested in this IFCC Free Live Webinar on “Application of laboratory techniques in the diagnosis of Infectious Diseases”.
Co-ordinator, IFCC eLearning/eAcademy
International Federation of Clinical Chemistry
and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC)